The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) includes cutting edge experts in immunology and clinical oncology.
- Prof. Hans-Georg Rammensee, Ph.D. (Head of the Scientific Advisory Board, Co-Founder)
- Prof. Christoph Huber, Ph.D. (Mainz, Germany)
- Prof. Craig Slingluff Jr., M.D. (University of Virginia School of Medicine/U.S.A.)
- Prof. Pedro Romero, M.D. (University of Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Prof. Cornelius Melief, M.D. (Leiden, The Netherlands)
University of Virginia School of Medicine/U.S.A.
Prof. Dr. Craig Slingluff is Joseph Helms Farrow Professor of Surgery, Chief of the Division of Surgical Oncology in the Dept. of Surgery at University of Virginia (UVA) School of Medicine. He is also Leader of the Melanoma Multidisciplinary Team of the UVA, Director of the Human Immune Therapy Center, Director of the Tissue Procurement Facility, and Vice-Chairman of both the Melanoma Committee of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) and the Melanoma Working Group of the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group.
He has published more than 80 articles, among them various articles in “Science”, “Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the U.S.A.” and “Journal of Experimental Medicine”.
He has been the recipient of the Elaine R. Shepard Clinical Investigator Award, as well as several other honors.