- -- 12 November 2012
- immatics appoints Peter Chambré as Chairman
- -- 08 November 2012
- immatics’ renal cancer vaccine IMA901 completes phase 3 patient recruitment and is granted US orphan drug designation by the FDA
- -- 27 September 2012
- IMA950 Phase I results presented by Allan James at ESMO 2012 (Sept. 30) in Vienna
- -- 28 August 2012
- IMA950 data presented by Roy Rampling at EANO 2012 (Sept. 7) in Marseille
- -- 29 July 2012
- immatics announces publication of IMA901 cancer vaccine data in Nature Medicine: immune response associates with longer survival
- -- 01 June 2012
- immatics presents encouraging overall survival data from a phase 2 study in Advanced Colorectal Cancer at the ASCO Annual Meeting
- -- 25 May 2012
- immatics presenting at ASCO Annual Meeting 2012 (June 1-5) in Chicago
- -- 25 May 2012
- immatics wins 2012 TiE50 Award
- -- 22 May 2012
- immatics at CIMT Annual Meeting 2012 starting tomorrow in Mainz, Germany
- -- 03 May 2012
- Harpreet Singh, CSO at immatics, will present at Immunotherapy Leaders’ Forum 2012 (May 9-11) in Barcelona, Spain
- -- 19 April 2012
- Paul Higham, CEO at immatics, will present at BioTrinity 2012 (April 24-26) in Newbury, Berkshire, UK
- -- 12 April 2012
- immatics appoints Dr Rainer Kramer as Chief Business Officer
- -- 01 April 2012
- immatics and collaborators publish preclinical results for Glioma Vaccine IMA950 in "Brain"
- -- 24 January 2012
- immatics presents positive Phase II results with its therapeutic cancer vaccine IMA910 in patients with advanced colorectal cancer at the ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
immatics appoints Peter Chambré as Chairman
immatics biotechnologies GmbH, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing advanced therapeutic vaccines that are active against cancer, today announced the appointment of Peter Chambré as Chairman of the Board with immediate effect. Peter Chambré has had extensive senior management experience in the biopharmaceutical sector and now holds several Chairman positions in the life sciences industry. He will replace Thomas Widmann, who has been Chairman of the Company since 2004.
Peter Chambré was CEO of Cambridge Antibody Technology (CAT), from 2002 until its acquisition by AstraZeneca in 2006. Before joining CAT, Peter Chambré was Chief Operating Officer of Celera Genomics Group and, previously, CEO of Bespak plc, a drug delivery company.
Following these major executive roles in the sector, Peter Chambré has held several Chairman and Non-executive Director positions. From 2008-2010, he was Chairman of ApaTech, a specialist in orthobiologic bone graft technologies, which was acquired by Baxter Inc. in March 2010, and from 2006-2012, Non-executive Director of BTG plc. Peter Chambré currently holds Chairman and Non-executive Board roles with a number of companies.
Paul Higham, CEO of immatics, said: “I am delighted to welcome Peter as our new Chairman. We are approaching a crucial period at immatics, and Peter’s experience and track record in successfully developing biopharmaceutical companies will be invaluable, as we seek to produce a step-change in the treatment of cancer and maximize returns to our investors.”
Peter Chambré said: “immatics’ vaccines, based on the Company’s highly rational approach to cancer vaccine discovery, have already demonstrated very promising results in clinical trials. With IMA901, immatics’ lead multi-peptide based vaccine now in phase 3 development for renal cancer, and a number of other projects in clinical development, this is an extremely exciting company. On behalf of immatics, I would like to express my thanks to Thomas Widmann for his very significant contribution to the development of the Company over the past 8 years. I very much look forward to working with the Board and management, as immatics aims to improve outcomes for cancer patients and create value for all its stakeholders.”
For additional information please contact us via email or call +49 7071 5397 0.